genre Android from online Cabin Escape: Alice"s Story

?????

https://firstgamehack.com/game-810011347.html?utm_source=unblog ??

↑↑↑↑↑

Description From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 3 million downloads worldwide!

Critique Hi. I think your game is fantastic. Live the camera option. The story is intimidating and fun. Most of the puzzles are fun. I am having trouble with some of them. The first is the one with the marbles. I don’t know what to do. The second is the bow work the color circles on it. I have looked at it numerous times and the more I do, the more I feel like deleting the app. The fact that you have to PAY for the clues is a little ridiculous to me. At least make it so we can have a couple clues, then the rest you have to pay for. I didn’t know how else to contact the developer but these are issues that need to be addressed. I would appreciate if you got back to me please. I will keep the app and continue to try and solve them. All in all the game is really good. Thanks

Unlock Hints and Remove Adverts

153,7 megabytes

Version notes * Hints are now displayed during gameplay when requested

2743 Reviews

Publishers Glitch Games

Cabin escape 3a alice 27s story of seasons. Cabin Escape: Alice"s storm. Cabin escape alice story. Cabin Escape: Alice"s Story: Walkthrough, AppUnwrapper, Download Cabin Escape: Alice"s Story and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. ‎From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 3 million downloads worldwide! Help Alice escape the isolated log cabin by discovering clues and solving puzzles, ‎Cabin Escape: Alice"s Story on the App Store, Next Post Cabin Escape: Alices Story: A Short But Excellent Prequel to Forever Lost. You Might Also Like. The Hunt for the Lost Ship: Complete Walkthrough May 26, 2014 Battleheart Legacy: World Map, NPC Locations and Quests by Level June 3, 2014 My Week Unwrapped: May 20, 2017 May 21, 2017. 47, Cabin Escape: Alice"s Story is a first person point and click adventure game that is stuffed full of logical puzzles, fantastic graphics, mind-blowing riddles, intriguing story details, and beautiful music! Easy to pick up, hard to put down! You"ll be forever lost in the mysterious story until you finish the full trilogy. Cabin Escape: Alice"s Story Walkthrough Part 2, Cabin Escape: Alice"s Story is a first person point and click adventure game that is stuffed full of logical puzzles, fantastic graphics, mind-blowing riddles, intriguing story details, and beautiful music. Cabin Escape: Alice"s Story Walkthrough Part 1, Cabin Escape: Alice"s Story -Free Room Escape Game. We have written a detailed guide to help you escape from the locked cabin in Cabin Escape: Alices Story. Alice wakes up locked in a cabin. She is looking for a way to escape. The door key is hidden inside a wall cabinet. Alice needs to collect five wooden crosses in order to unlock the cabinet. The wooden crosses are hidden through out the. In Part 2 of the Cabin Escape: Alice"s Story, our guide will show steps to collect 4 strange looking buttons and unlock a safe where a 2nd cross is located. Cabin Escape Alices Story Walkthrough Index. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5. Partner Sites: The Room Guide.

Cabin escape alice"s story computer password. Cabin escape alice"s story ipad game. Cabin escape alice& 39;s story hints. Cabin escape alice"s story solitaire.

مشخصات

• جهت مشاهده منبع اصلی این مطلب کلیک کنید
  • کلمات کلیدی منبع : escape ,story ,cabin ,alice ,part ,game ,cabin escape ,escape alice ,forever lost ,story walkthrough ,alices story ,cabin escape alice ,cabin escape alices ,escape alices story ,blowing riddles intriguing
  • در صورتی که این صفحه دارای محتوای مجرمانه است یا درخواست حذف آن را دارید لطفا گزارش دهید.

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

طراحی گرافیک زندگی رسم خوشایندی است اشپزی روز نوشته‌های من Music Tag چنگیزان EMOZIONANTE Colby